What do I need to spend coming from an all-vinyl setup?

I'm planning to branch out to digital (streaming through Tidal/Qobuz, not hi-rez file downloads) and was wondering where I can start to have a good chance of being satisfied? I'm not religious about vinyl or anything like that and I've heard some really good digital at other people's houses but I've enjoyed collecting records but that's probably coming to an end as we plan a move later this year. I'd probably need a one box solution because of space limitations. Any suggestions?
dhcod
dhcod,

I am currently utilizing a Naim Uniti Star all-in-one. For $5K retail, this unit plays well above its price. I only stream Tidal and Qobuz, and the Naim app is very reliable. Unit is also wifi. I have not had any dropouts. The amp section is much more powerful than its rating. It has enough current to drive a pair of B&W 802d3's. Currently, I am using the preamp output into a CODA 16. The system still sounds great, but the CODA's fidelity is showing the weakness of the Naim preamp section. 

I auditioned the Naim Star against a Mcintosh integrated and Naim's ND5xs2 streamer. Overall, the sound of the Mac/Naim streamer combo bested the Uniti star by maybe 10%. In my opinion, the combo was not worth the money ($12K). The Uniti Star is that good! I have not auditioned the big brother (Nova) but heard that it is superb. 
@dhcod,
Don’t pay any attention to anti-digital trolls. They have been living in their cocoon way too long to realize how far digital has progressed.

There are some very high quality one box streaming components available with built-in DAC and volume control. Couple of questions,

1) Are you going to use a separate preamp and amp?
2) What is your budget?

For starters, you can look into Aurender A10 and Lumin T2 streaming players.  Both of these brands offers great features and app experience that makes streaming a cinch. 
It would also help to know what the vinyl front end is that will be the comparator 
I'm willing to spend $2500 (probably used so someone else takes the depreciation) and I'm just looking for a streamer/dac. I have everything else. Lately I've been building up a VPI Aries 1 with a Fatboy arm after a long succession of vintage/modern tables... so my vinyl front end has always been quite good. I should mention that I'm currently using an Arcam r-Blink bluetooth dac so the bar is set low in terms of improvement.