Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
I just ordered the Phono cable....looking forward to using it with between my VPI and Gold Note. 

I have 2 Audio Envy RCA Studio Prestige 6ft pairs which I needed at the time when I ordered them but my equipment positioning is so much different now. These would actually be much better for me if they were only 2 Footers. If anyone could use the 6 footers or have 2 or 3 footers you would like to trade for 6 footers....hit me up.
@strayngs

You could email Captain and ask if he would cut them down and re-terminate them for you. That may be the better bet.
I just received their phono cable , I have to say I was impressed with its top end ,clarity , and definition. to detail , easy to hear., piano had more shading of tones . Bass was more together , It worked well with my system.  Voice was very clear , maybe a little lit up I only have a hour or so on them . Hope this helps someone looking for a phono cable .
so, i bought a new (to me) amp. a PL 250.8 from mark at Reno. only takes spades. my Orion M1 speaker cables are all bananas. no problem. i'll just remove the banana and go bare wire on the amp. Wrong. after removing the banana i found 16 small gauge wires with a clear jacket on each. my attempts to remove the clear stuff failed. i messed it up pretty good. contacted the company owner for a quote on reterminating. the quote i received got me looking for new speaker wire, even though the Orion M1 cost a fortune (to me). found this post re audio envy cables . went over everything on the web site. called Captain and had a very nice conversation. ordered the NEW SP-11 speaker cable and a #3 PC. excited. new stuff on the way. as this is a very positive thread for audio envy, i thought i'ld share the info re the new sp-11 speaker wire. longest post ever.
Cap mentioned to me the possibility of upgrading SP9 to SP10 (not sure about SP11).

The improvement he told me is it smoothes out the top end and bass comes out to match well.