Cartridge recommendation around $2k?

I'm ready to invest in a new cartridge having become tired of the quirks of my Decca Super Gold. Previously I've owned a Delos and I'm currently testing out a highly upgraded DL103R. Really like vocals and strings with the DL103 but dynamics and soundstaging are lacking. I listen to all kinds of music, except rock. Lots of jazz and blues but also tons of psych and hip hop/electronica. Soundtracks and Latin music too. Nothing dense though, if that makes sense. The Delos was a good cartridge at it's original release price, less so at $2,000. Arm is a unipivot, VPI Fatboy. Anyone have a somewhat versatile cartridge to recommend?
dhcod
I have a VPI and used the Audio Technica ART 9@$1200.  It was the flavor of the month here, 6 years ago.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/pani-new-art-9-up-and-running

The  Kiseki Blue@ $2K is on my table presently. Acquired a "lightly used" one for a sane price. While the Blue has the slightest bit more refinement in the upper frequencies(subjective, overall system dependent) it isn't 2X "better" than the ART9. 

I haven't used something more exotic on my table, I've heard plenty of carts over the years -$50-$10K++. The ART9 will easily play with the carts in the $5K price point(assuming the phonostage is up to the task)

If you have 62+db gain put the ART9 XA on your list. The XI for 60db gain
https://www.lpgear.com/product/ATART9XA.html

Also consider Soundsmith, as mentioned. I just have experience with the entry level Otello. It is, to my ears one of  "the BEST" $399 carts today. 

In your price range I'd also consider the SS Zephyr MIMC. The only concern I see with it is the cost($2K) /performance comparing it to the ART 9@$1.2K. I believe a member  did a detailed review of both in his system?

Yes, and I don't think he ended up keeping the Zephyr, or at least I know of someone who didn't... not sure it's the same person. I only have 58db of gain so I'm on the outside looking in on the ATs although maybe it's worth a try- but if I'm looking for dynamics, that's certainly not the way to get them.

Thanks for the Kiseki Blue suggestion. I'll check that one out.
The problem is your arm, not the cartridge. You wil never get ripsnorting bass out of that unipivot. If you are wedded to the VPi unipivot, you want a medium compliance cartridge.

Also I see in your system you use a Lamm phono - I had one in my system, it is smooth, not particulalry dynamic and the MC input transformers are pretty average - mid level Jensens. I know this because I tried other step ups with the Lamm. My Marantz 7 modded blew the Lamm into the weeds - resolution, speed, noise floor, everywhere.

If you are using this phono then try a high output medium compliance Soundsmith into the Lamm moving magnet input - this may give you more of what you are looking for.

If you insist on a LOMC then you need a MC with 40ohm impedance to match the Lamm transformers correctly - Benz, Dynavector

FWIWI I used a Garrott modded Denon 103 years ago - it was very dynamic and threw an enormous soundstage, using a modest Electrocompaniet phono at the time.