Cartridge recommendation around $2k?

I'm ready to invest in a new cartridge having become tired of the quirks of my Decca Super Gold. Previously I've owned a Delos and I'm currently testing out a highly upgraded DL103R. Really like vocals and strings with the DL103 but dynamics and soundstaging are lacking. I listen to all kinds of music, except rock. Lots of jazz and blues but also tons of psych and hip hop/electronica. Soundtracks and Latin music too. Nothing dense though, if that makes sense. The Delos was a good cartridge at it's original release price, less so at $2,000. Arm is a unipivot, VPI Fatboy. Anyone have a somewhat versatile cartridge to recommend?
dhcod
I have a VPI and used the Audio Technica ART 9@$1200.  It was the flavor of the month here, 6 years ago.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/pani-new-art-9-up-and-running

The  Kiseki Blue@ $2K is on my table presently. Acquired a "lightly used" one for a sane price. While the Blue has the slightest bit more refinement in the upper frequencies(subjective, overall system dependent) it isn't 2X "better" than the ART9. 

I haven't used something more exotic on my table, I've heard plenty of carts over the years -$50-$10K++. The ART9 will easily play with the carts in the $5K price point(assuming the phonostage is up to the task)

If you have 62+db gain put the ART9 XA on your list. The XI for 60db gain
https://www.lpgear.com/product/ATART9XA.html

Also consider Soundsmith, as mentioned. I just have experience with the entry level Otello. It is, to my ears one of  "the BEST" $399 carts today. 

In your price range I'd also consider the SS Zephyr MIMC. The only concern I see with it is the cost($2K) /performance comparing it to the ART 9@$1.2K. I believe a member  did a detailed review of both in his system?

Yes, and I don't think he ended up keeping the Zephyr, or at least I know of someone who didn't... not sure it's the same person. I only have 58db of gain so I'm on the outside looking in on the ATs although maybe it's worth a try- but if I'm looking for dynamics, that's certainly not the way to get them.

Thanks for the Kiseki Blue suggestion. I'll check that one out.