2 Ohm Tekton Pendragons

I was just looking at the new models at Tekton. They have a very interesting new version of the Pendragon with the 5-driver array from the Dynamo Monitor. Looks good. But it's $2200/pr loudspeaker. Is there a similarly priced audiophile quality amplifier that can consistently drive a 2 ohm load. And that's an average rating which means that it must dip below 2 ohms at some frequencies. 

Does this puzzle anyone other than me?

Glen 
128x128spacecadet65
If you want an amp that will easily drive a 2ohm load then get an Anthem P2 power amp it will drive that load all the time.
Atmasphere has shared some seriously well informed bits of information on this forum, and in the form of articles written.

this one, explains quite well, the challenges of low impedance speakers and how they interact with amplifiers:

http://www.atma-sphere.com/en/resources-common-power-amplifier-myths.html

And seeing as how a speaker requires an amplifier, this is kinda relevant stuff.

The amplifier feeds, the speaker eats. Easy loads makes for a happy amplifier. Hope once this global shutdown eases, that I will get to hear Fritz’s speakers. The Acoustic Reality Series Crossover he uses is quite a simple circuit that helps the amp to see an easy load. I have recently been experimenting with  the AR-SXO and using it in a diy speaker. Crazy amount of detail. Phase coherent, time aligned (coax) and easy load combined to generate this level of distortion free detail.
Also told me to order 8ohm. Again, I don't know if my amplifier is happy or not. Even if it had feelings, which it does not, I could not possibly care. It's job is to make me happy. If you think your job is to make your amplifier happy by all means do whatever you think it will take to have it crying tears of joy. Tell it bed time stories. Feed it cookies and hot chocolate. 
To have GREAT bass from 2R speakers, you will need 8 runs of AWG10 speaker cables to feed it... or, if you want to simulate my setup in a 2R scenario, then it’s 16 pairs of cables!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don’t think so.. Your leaving out the only part that counts the AMOUNT of the load. It’s a 2 ohm load at what? There is not an unlimited demand, why are you acting like there is an unlimited SUPPLY. Your "cable run" numbers are WAY off.. Your limited by the wall current and 15 or 20 amp breaker.. It’s a supply and demand issue, why are you trying to meet a demand that CAN’T be there.. 100 amp breaker maybe.. LOL

What are you running for amps the old Lincoln torpedo arc welders... ????

The stuff I read..
Post removed