Pass XP12. Tame, Anemic?

Hi,
just got a Pass xp 12 pre and it seems very “tame” “un-dynamic” it’s very nice and transparent but rather bland and doesn’t seem “alive” kind of “sleepy@.  I also expected more and tighter bass than my 6h30 tube pre.  I have on a trial and awaiting a LTA mz3 next week to compare.  Anybody experience this? Is the xp22 noticeably more dynamic? I’m pariing with Pass xa25 and Klipsh Cornwalls.  I never would have thought I had to worry about the Cornwalls sounding too tame. 
Thanks for any perspective 
caglioti
The XA25 isn’t the issue. As others have mentioned give it 5-7 days. Never turn it off. Put the display on auto dim if you want. The Blue Jeans RCA’s might be a part of it. 
I too was interested in the Don Sachs preamp, but after Aric sent me one of his preamps to demo, I was sold! He and I worked together to craft the original Motherlode(based heavily off of The Dude by TRL). I liked that he works with the client to dial in exactly what you want in your gear. With Don, you don't have the ability to customize. 

Don't waste your time and energy...jettison the Pass pre and move on...they are not on the same level as their amps.
I have Pass XA 160.8.  It’s paired with a tube preamp (AR Ref 6) and Silent Source cables. Works for me.  Very musical and dynamic.
+1 for more burn in, and +1 for better RCAs. Are you using any power filtering or conditioning? Also, what speaker cables and power cables are you using?
Caglioti-

I have the XA-25 paired with the LTA-MZ2. It's a wonderful combination, eventually would like to move up to a the MZ3 or the big boy model.

I wish I could say I have paired with some Klipsch products to see how it sounds, but I haven't done it yet. I have a friend with some Heresy's, that we have discussed, mating. (could we sell the offspring?)

I have recently been experimenting with Shunyata Research venom v2 HC power cord, for the XA-25, vs the stock cable. Herb Reichert has a review that discusses the XA-25 being a little finicky with certain speaker cables. I use Zu Event Interconnects and a pair of $500.00 Audio Art speaker cables that work well. I also never turn any amp off, especially the XA-25.

I've listened to a few amps and I have never heard an amp with the kinda of texture and tone of the XA-25. I would also never imagine saying that my XA-25 was lacking Bass,... had to chuckle a little on that one. Once you get the two hooked up, I'd love to hear your opinion.