DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
I had Sashas and  now Alexia 2s. They are both speakers you can have for life and be confident that there is no need to trade up. Unless you are crazy like many of us. Crack it is.
gpgr4blu971 I have Sasha 1s and am thinking of upgrading to either Sasha DAWs or Alexia 1s. Can you comment on your feelings regarding how the Sasha 1s compare to Alexia 2s??? I'm using Pass Labs XA180.8 for amplification, what about you??