Should I replace Denon DL-103R with Dynavector DRT-XV1 mounted

I have been using Denon DL-103R mounted on SME-IV arm for a quite some time. It is the only cartridge I have ever had. Now I have an opportunity to purchase Dynavector DRT-XV1 for a good price. Since I have never had a chance to listen to another cartridge I am not sure what to expect from another cart in term of sound quality. I wonder if replacing Denon with 10 times more expensive Dynavector would result to a noticeable sound difference assuming the rest of the system is capable to reproduce the sound Dynavector cart delivers? Or does the cartridge upgrade fall under the same category with cables and interconnects upgrades where some listeneres can hear the difference and some not?
esputnix
There is no doubt that the DV is superior to the Denon, in this choice scenario, but if the downstream equipment is lacking, then maybe it would be better to upgrade the system first, and THEN look for the DV or similar high end cartridge, in my opinion.
Yes, try a proper high-end cartridge instead of this oldschool broadcast Denon with Conical tip designed in the 60’s. 

Dynavector cartridges are amazing.
@yogiboy i know how to use a calculator and I do all the time. I said a 'particularly good match'. This can go beyond resonant frequency 'ideals'.

My personal experience with the DRT has been in slightly higher mass steel arms where it has been quite lovely.