Dream Speakers = landed. Now I need to feed them!

So I scored a pair of Belle Klipsch (1987 models, AB crossover).  I would have gone for Khorns, but the room they were going in just wasn't going to work.  RIght now, I'm running a cheap little Sony (STR-DH190) stereo receiver on them, and even that sounds amazing, but I know I've barely scratched the surface of what they're capable of.  The dream is a pair of SET monoblocks (probably 300B type), though I'm worried about not being able to drive the bottom enough.  I listen to a wide array of music from classical and opera to extreme metal, though my wife is decidedly more of a rock person, so I definitely need something that will push those woofers proper. 

Due to lifestyle and logistics, a big piece of my source audio is going to be HQ feeds from my laptop via Bluetooth.  I know, not an ideal source, but until I build my HTPC, it's just going to have to work.  I also need to run optical out from my Sony Bravia (which I can't do right now because the receiver doesn't have optical in and the TV doesn't have analog out).  

Here's the hard part: Right now, I can't really spend more than $1k for the whole shebang.  So I started hunting.

At first I was sniffing around looking for a tube preamp that can handle both Bluetooth and Toslink, but all that seems to be out there are suspiciously cheap Chinese integrated amps that have no pre out for later use.  I also looked at some dedicated DAC's such as the Cambridge Audio DACMagic, that I knew I could pair with a BT-capable tube pre.  But I'm still sketchy about the cheap Chinese kit.  I've heard positive things about Dared, though, and I was thinking their 5BT would be a good foundation alongside the aforementioned DAC, because I could use its power stage for right now, and if I can't stay in the right now budget to get a good pair of monoblocks, then I could wait for a while and buy the right ones later. 

Thoughts? Opinions?  Alternative ideas?  

jerkface
I 2nd the Schiit Ragnarok, it is a very good amp. You can get it with built in dac also but the total cost is about $2k. If you can find one used it may be lower. I think an integrated with a dac is the best option in this price range.

Another idea would be the new Leak Stereo 130 for about $1k. I think it has a built in dac. 

Regarding optical in that is unusual nowadays but there are converters you can buy.
Since you considered a Cambridge DAC and also a pre amp why not look for a used Cambridge Azur 851N.
You may find one in your price range. Its a really good sounding DAC with all the connections you could need, that has a built in streamer and a preamp you can turn on or off.
It will connect to your Sony reciever until you save more and figure out what direction you want to go in amp wise.

In 2012 when I decided to hop back into HiFi I jumped on a Peachtree Nova and some discounted Wharfedale towers. 

OK sound but hard to tailor in my downtown loft with many hard surfaces (no tone controls) plus the DAC was outdated almost immediately although still great for CDs. 

For separates I would buy a Project Pre Box
 https://www.project-audio.com/en/product/pre-box-s2-digital/

and pair it with the best used amp/receiver you can find (I got a refurbished Pioneer SA-9100), even using your current one with the Pre and comparing it to others as you try them. You might find a used Pre or if not you would still have $500 to spend on each. 

If wanting to get one and be done with decent DAC, AB power and Phono I had luck with the older version of this for awhile
https://outlawaudio.com/shop/stereo-receivers/56-rr2160mkii-stereo-receiver.html

Good Luck!!

Don’t care what anyone will say but you can’t do HT and two channel with one system without major compromises to the two channel sound. Even if you have to plug and unplug the speakers for the different applications keep they systems separate. Trust me been there three it thought it was great but soon realized it was a big fail. Went to two channel independent and never looked back.