Isoacoustics Gaia III for Focal Aria 936s my next tweak?

I am thinking about getting some Isoacoustics Gaia IIIs for my Focal Aria 936s. Do any of you have this combination? The website says that they are for speakers up to 72 lbs and the Aria 936 is 64 lbs. It should work right? Not so fast. When you type everything in their calculator it says to use the Gaia IIs for best results. If any of you are using the Gaia IIIs on the 936s I would like to hear what you think about them.
128x128baclagg
Any GAIA users on carpet?  I know Isoacoustics sells as an option what the call carpet discs (or something similar) that the footers rest on.

Wondering if they work as well on carpet as on hard floors?
If the Isoacoustic Gaias are like their Oreas for gear, then you'd want to use about 75% of the weight limit of the footer and not anything approaching 90% or more.

I found this out by too many trials trying to get the best out of them.

All the best,
Nonoise
If you can afford it, Townshend Podiums are a lot better. See the recent threads where guys went from Gaia to Podiums.
Thanks @millercarbon, I think I’m going to pass through the Gaia first. I can always use them on my second system if I upgrade to the Townshends later.
Again very disturbing marketing.  Speakers can certainly get floor resonances going and they will do it solidly connected to the floor or not along with resonances in the ceilings, windows, walls and so forth. Just play a bass heavy number and put your hand on the wall and you will feel it resonate. All this resonance alters the frequency response of the system and is best corrected by room control not these feet which are terribly non specific and unpredictable even though they are specified for certain weight ranges. With a good room control system you can see exactly what is happening and correct it exactly. The feet are stone age technology. Yes, they might change the sound but there is no way you can tell if for better or for worse. Get a calibrated measurement microphone and an impulse testing program and you can see exactly what they do which will be not a whole lot. When you see the frequency response of your system in your room you will probably get nauseated.