Dream Speakers = landed. Now I need to feed them!

So I scored a pair of Belle Klipsch (1987 models, AB crossover).  I would have gone for Khorns, but the room they were going in just wasn't going to work.  RIght now, I'm running a cheap little Sony (STR-DH190) stereo receiver on them, and even that sounds amazing, but I know I've barely scratched the surface of what they're capable of.  The dream is a pair of SET monoblocks (probably 300B type), though I'm worried about not being able to drive the bottom enough.  I listen to a wide array of music from classical and opera to extreme metal, though my wife is decidedly more of a rock person, so I definitely need something that will push those woofers proper. 

Due to lifestyle and logistics, a big piece of my source audio is going to be HQ feeds from my laptop via Bluetooth.  I know, not an ideal source, but until I build my HTPC, it's just going to have to work.  I also need to run optical out from my Sony Bravia (which I can't do right now because the receiver doesn't have optical in and the TV doesn't have analog out).  

Here's the hard part: Right now, I can't really spend more than $1k for the whole shebang.  So I started hunting.

At first I was sniffing around looking for a tube preamp that can handle both Bluetooth and Toslink, but all that seems to be out there are suspiciously cheap Chinese integrated amps that have no pre out for later use.  I also looked at some dedicated DAC's such as the Cambridge Audio DACMagic, that I knew I could pair with a BT-capable tube pre.  But I'm still sketchy about the cheap Chinese kit.  I've heard positive things about Dared, though, and I was thinking their 5BT would be a good foundation alongside the aforementioned DAC, because I could use its power stage for right now, and if I can't stay in the right now budget to get a good pair of monoblocks, then I could wait for a while and buy the right ones later. 

Thoughts? Opinions?  Alternative ideas?  

jerkface
Why not "cheap out" initially with Fosi? It’s fast and easy and no risk. If you don’t like it you can return it or maybe find use for it elsewhere in a second system for practically nothing by high end audio standards.

In general, I find it is a mistake to jump straight into the "high end" deep water. Better to take things one step at a time.

Amplifier technology has come a long way in recent years.   Much like DACs.  You might be surprised what not very much can get you if you are just smart about how you go about it.
@russ69 - just checked the Quicksilver website. That's a sweet pair of blocks for 1500. I might just have to find some extra cash under the cushions for those!
"...just checked the Quicksilver website. That’s a sweet pair of blocks for 1500. I might just have to find some extra cash under the cushions for those!..."

I have a pair of Mini-Monos I’ve used for many years now. They are a top amp and my favorite matched to my Cary SLP-98 pre. Better than my Cary (AES) six-pacs and maybe my PrimaLuna. They will be dead quiet with the Klipsch and still make your Belles sound their best. Call Mike he will tell you what is best for your Belles.
So yeah, now I'm thinking my next move is to pull the trigger on the Cambridge DAC and the Dared integrated unit, then wait for the (much larger than I expected) tax check to come back to pop the QS blocks. 
I have posted this recently - my buddy has the Klipschorns stuck an old 45 tube stereo amp driven directly by his DAC Pure Magic with only 1 watt!

If you are local to NJ come by and try out the amp for yourself

Happy Listening