Am I crazy? Definitely!

Hi All, my system is Rega RP6 with Exact cart> McIntosh MA5200> Sonus Faber Auditor M / Tannoy Precision 6.2LE / B&W Cdm7Se and REL Strata III. I have a Denon 3910 mainly for listening to SACDs from time to time. Have upgraded power cables and XLO and Van Den Hull ICs. 
2 questions. Firstly, I am thinking of buying some Klipsch Heresy gen 1. All original. This would be for cranking all my Rock vinyl as none of the other speakers are really great at rock.  
Secondly, I am thinking why don’t I just sell my speakers and get something that can do everything ( mainly listen to jazz, blues, prog, rock) and instead of rotating speakers in and out ( which I really enjoy) I can just be lazy and go with one set.  Maybe Focal Kanta? Or something like that. About 10k hopefully used. 
I’m quite attached to the RP6 and the Mc ( for now) so not interested in applying my upgraditis in this area. 
Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas on both of these points. 
Thanks. 

astorey
Why don’t you just buy Tannoys and be done?...Tannoys were used to monitor many great rock and roll recordings. Heck, even Pete Townsend owns Tannoy. It will be your last speaker.. 
"Heck, even Pete Townsend owns Tannoy. It will be your last speaker.."

Hmmmm, didn't he go deaf, or some level of it?
I hate to say it, but upgrading the arm of the RP6 to an RB880 or RB3000 (you sound like you're willing to throw a good amount of $$ at your itch) will really improve your sound and you will appreciate how much everything else sounds better. It probably would be worth it just to go to a P8. Arm makes the most difference though.

I had a P5, upgraded the arm to the RB880 and was blown away. Then I got the P8 because of a couple features and the sound also improved a little, but by no means nearly as much as the arm upgrade. I'm still glad I did it. I think the source improvement is the most satisfying. Also like VDH carts.