What equipment should I invest in next?

I think I have a really good setup for my needs (see below). What should I get next to go with my setup for best sound bang for the buck? Am thinking of a PS Audio power regenerator or Townshend seismic platform for my speakers. Anything else o should consider? 
If it helps, I listen exclusively to classical and jazz. I’m a classical violinist, so I hear a bit differently. I want to hear the individual instruments, their separation, clarity and transparency of sound (no coloring of the recorded audio) and the details of the imaging.

Thanks!

Tannoy Kensington GR speakers
First Watt J2 amp
Pass xp 30 preamp
PS Audio Perfect wave DAC and SACD transport
Lumin T2 streamer
Clear audio concept turntable
EAR 834p phono stage
Morrow Audio speaker cables and interconnects

ssmaudio
Another good one, in addition to Townshend Podiums, since you have both digital and analog try some TA-102 fO.q tape. Find it on eBay for the best price. I got this from another guy here who uses it all over his turntable. Most vibration damping materials lower the noise floor but tend to suck the life and dynamics out of the instruments. This tape does not rob any dynamics but does remove a layer of detail obscuring grunge that has the counter-intuitive result of improving presence. The improvement with strings and wind instruments is impressive!  

Using this tape is a little more labor intensive because the stuff has to be cut to fit but it is super effective. I started with a piece just 1" by about 1/4" on my tone arm and even that small amount was noticeable. 

Study my system pics you will see I ran a strip along the underside of the arm tube, and underneath the arm base. Basically I keep it discrete yet effective. You would never see it in person unless you really go looking for it. The best is remove the cartridge and apply the tape to the head shell. Has to be cut and trimmed to fit. But when done holy smokes! Groove noise vanishes! Details pop out everywhere! From 1" of tape!  

Can also be used inside your DAC, transport, phono stage. Great around tubes. $50 for tape seems expensive until you use it all and hear how much improvement it makes, then it seems cheap for what you get.
+1 on the Podiums although you could also get great results with Stillpoints under your Tannoys. Think the$125 Ultra Minis would be ok.  Also agree that you have a really good system especially for a modest price!
A super strong recommendation is to get  a Silent Running Audio VR platform for your TT. They are custom made for your exact TT and are $1500. I got one for my TT and the improvement is unbelievable.
SRA makes these things for Medical and Military. Their upper line are the Ohio Class and Virginia Class since their technology is used in nuclear submarines! About the best $1500 I ever spent.

BTW-love the match of the J2 with the GRs!
Although you would also have a near perfect amp for Quad 57s.
The current best are Electrostatic Solutions (ESS). They use thicker Mylar and get bass out of the Quads that are unique. If you sold your GRs you would be significantly there for the ESS at $6500.
I lived, joyfully, with 57s for ten years and I miss them most every day. If you decide to Call Robin at Robyatt Audio and get a pair you will thank me. To this day, the best midrange in Audio! You will be floored by the sound of a violin, etc., etc.
Thanks all!  Lots to think about and digest.  I’ll ask follow ups as I do research and try out different things. 
BTW, although I appreciate the ESL suggestion, I’m not investing in any new speakers for another decade or so!  But I’ll still check them when the pandemic is over. 
BTW, got my second shot today. So am officially invincible now. 
Is your room optimized? Tonality even throughout? Clear, articulate, big-enough soundstage? Highs smooth? Bass taut? If any of these things are not true, then the thing to do is consider that a big part of the sound is due to your room. It's not sexy or fun to advise someone with great gear not to get other great gear or fancy tweaks or cables, but it's really worth considering if you might benefit from traps, absorbers, and/or diffusors.