Am I crazy? Definitely!

Hi All, my system is Rega RP6 with Exact cart> McIntosh MA5200> Sonus Faber Auditor M / Tannoy Precision 6.2LE / B&W Cdm7Se and REL Strata III. I have a Denon 3910 mainly for listening to SACDs from time to time. Have upgraded power cables and XLO and Van Den Hull ICs. 
2 questions. Firstly, I am thinking of buying some Klipsch Heresy gen 1. All original. This would be for cranking all my Rock vinyl as none of the other speakers are really great at rock.  
Secondly, I am thinking why don’t I just sell my speakers and get something that can do everything ( mainly listen to jazz, blues, prog, rock) and instead of rotating speakers in and out ( which I really enjoy) I can just be lazy and go with one set.  Maybe Focal Kanta? Or something like that. About 10k hopefully used. 
I’m quite attached to the RP6 and the Mc ( for now) so not interested in applying my upgraditis in this area. 
Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas on both of these points. 
Thanks. 

astorey
Clearthinker, I think you can take it a few steps farther but I will try to keep it polite. The Tektons are made with cheap low quality drivers. The only reason they are popular is that they are relatively inexpensive. They do go very loud at their price point. There are much superior sounding loudspeakers at their price point. The LS3 5A as an example is a  more accurate speaker with superior imaging. If you want loud, Klipsch Cornwalls will exceed the Moabs by any parameter you care to mention.
Moabs are just a big, loud, speaker that people like millercarbon can afford. So, I suppose it serves a purpose. Millercarbon just has to learn that people do not care to sleep in his bed.
Astorey, there are many excellent speakers that will play any genre of music with aplomb. With 10K to spend you should have no problem but, none of us can listen for you. Speakers are really a personal issue. All I can do is tell you what I like. I encourage you to listen to as many types of speakers as you can including horns and planar speakers. Listen to some line source speakers. IMHO you are better off with one set of excellent speakers than three pairs of limited speakers. 
The Klipsch heritage line is way more efficient than Tekton. I’ve heard several of the latest models and also Tekton. I would not own large Tektons personally due to aesthetics, though they sound OK if that is what appeals. Whatever you choose make sure that the speakers can be properly set up in the intended room for best performance, especially larger speakers.
There is a reason smaller less efficient and more bass extended speaker designs are the most popular these days. These tend to be easier to set up properly and unobstrusively in people’s homes and good ones set up well with proper amplification sound excellent. 
Miller, you've hyped Moabs five times here already.

Happy to let someone else hype them for a change. He does it way better anyway. https://youtu.be/7RxRTFx6Cd0?t=354