compliance

I noticed something quite interesting as I acquired more collections of tonearm and carts 

talking about medium compliance first. at tracking force 1.75 to 2.0 carts line contacts  easily tracks and do any condition vinyl without igd. slightly less detailed. 

high compliance 1.25g  to 1.5g line contact gets picky with the quality of vinyl. but when it's great vinyl condition it's great. or it will distort or sometimes mistrack. Epa100 tonearm. 

what do you think. or did I miss something in the high compliance? 
anthonya
Dear @anthonya : Let me tell you that my electronics system is all SS and those 1877 wires performs great and with out any drawback but if you prefer cooper then from 1877:

https://www.zavfino1877.com/5litz7-33awg-tonearm-wire-

Btw, yes AKG are really good, better than we can expect.
R.
AKG cartridges as explained by our respected member Nandric is another cartridge notorious for suspension problem. AKG took it back from the dealers/retailers and even destroyed the whole bunch of cartridges because of this issue (and their reputation) ! 

When someone recommend cartridges that are internationally renowned for serious technical issues (as suspension problems) I believe everything from such person must be ignored and can't be taken seriously if you don't want to loose money. None of us have personal relations with Van Den Hul and very few of us have unlimited amount of money to fix defective cartridges.

The problem with the most expensive Technics cartridges, even if they are sealed NOS, is rubber damper, I don't know any other cartridge (and I owned so many) with the same problem! And I learned this myself buying those Technics cartridges over the years. This is clearly the worst vintage cartridge ever, because of this issue with softened suspension. But it was so hardly promoted on audiogon so people think it's perfect cartridge, but it's not !!! If you read caferully between the lines in that old MM thread, those working samples were refurbished by VdH (the most expensive expensive service on the planet earth). On some other samples the whole cantilever/damper was transplanted from another cartridges like Nagaoka by Axel in Germany. 

I know who sold refurbished cartridges without even warning his customers about third party parts (fake cantilever) inside these cartridges.This is disgusting! I even bought such cartridges myself few times (I was a victim) ... Some other audiogon members recently told me about similar issues privately (when a seller did not tell anything about refurbishing and sold it as original, you'd better not know who was the seller).  

There is a huge difference between an ORIGINAL working cartridge and REFURBISHED cartridge. Especially when it comes to very special and very expensive vintage MM cartridges.