What equipment should I invest in next?

I think I have a really good setup for my needs (see below). What should I get next to go with my setup for best sound bang for the buck? Am thinking of a PS Audio power regenerator or Townshend seismic platform for my speakers. Anything else o should consider? 
If it helps, I listen exclusively to classical and jazz. I’m a classical violinist, so I hear a bit differently. I want to hear the individual instruments, their separation, clarity and transparency of sound (no coloring of the recorded audio) and the details of the imaging.

Thanks!

Tannoy Kensington GR speakers
First Watt J2 amp
Pass xp 30 preamp
PS Audio Perfect wave DAC and SACD transport
Lumin T2 streamer
Clear audio concept turntable
EAR 834p phono stage
Morrow Audio speaker cables and interconnects

ssmaudio
First thought is that you are thinking in the right direction - cleaner power.
Regenerator or not, better power cables perhaps...
I use older PS Audio regenerator.
What does your turntable sit on ? Yeah, that's another direction - vibration control/tuning.
Put one half inch Walker Audio resonance control disc near your turntable motor, see what difference it will make. I heard slight but obvious improvement with my Nottingham. I got it directly from Walker for $50.
Perhaps another disc on top of SACD transport. This I don't know but I had the same effect as with turntable with the disc on top of Nakamichi deck.
Based on what you said, Townshend Podiums. I've used all kinds of power conditioners, power cords and cables. Good ones will definitely make a big improvement. But you know from first hand experience the unique timbre and tone of live instruments. What you are hearing right now, I'm sure it sounds very good but let's face it, you would never confuse it with a real live instrument in the room. Even my Moabs as dynamic as they are, we just don't get there.

But then even if we had the incredible dynamics of the real thing, we would still have the problem of the real thing starts and stops. The overtones and resonances we hear with a real instrument are produced by the instrument itself. The musician holds the instrument perfectly uncoupled from the floor. Piano and string bass, some drums, are among the few that couple to and excite the floor- and more and more pianists are discovering the improved sound of putting the piano on Pods! Search YouTube, watch the videos! 

Speakers on Podiums will do something for your music no conditioner can: restore truth of timbre! I have no doubt you will hear this immediately, and probably be surprised at how much instrumental uniqueness was hidden in those colorations.  
You have a very nice system that seems well-suited to your musical goals, which is more than I can say for many I've seen.  If you're looking for suggestions on how to bring out more of what you have, I have had success placing Symposium Svelte Shelves under my amp and dac.  It didn't change the sound, but lowered the noise floor and brought out a more realistic tone on acoustic instruments.  I at first tried placing the components directly on the shelves, which worked, but then tried Cardas wood footers under the dac and the Symposium metal feet under the amp, all of which worked well.  Which Morrow cables are you using? 
for any useful advice, op, you should carefully and specifically articulate what are the perceived deficiencies of your current system, or, said differently, what traits you would like further improved

otherwise you will get just random ideas on how to piss away money based on other people’s experience and systems, not yours

as you know, your system is already first rate, so to get real improvements require careful thought and consideration

you may also want to post a picture of your room and setup