Am I crazy? Definitely!

Hi All, my system is Rega RP6 with Exact cart> McIntosh MA5200> Sonus Faber Auditor M / Tannoy Precision 6.2LE / B&W Cdm7Se and REL Strata III. I have a Denon 3910 mainly for listening to SACDs from time to time. Have upgraded power cables and XLO and Van Den Hull ICs. 
2 questions. Firstly, I am thinking of buying some Klipsch Heresy gen 1. All original. This would be for cranking all my Rock vinyl as none of the other speakers are really great at rock.  
Secondly, I am thinking why don’t I just sell my speakers and get something that can do everything ( mainly listen to jazz, blues, prog, rock) and instead of rotating speakers in and out ( which I really enjoy) I can just be lazy and go with one set.  Maybe Focal Kanta? Or something like that. About 10k hopefully used. 
I’m quite attached to the RP6 and the Mc ( for now) so not interested in applying my upgraditis in this area. 
Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas on both of these points. 
Thanks. 

astorey
No mapman, I will do the proper research and listening. Thanks for your useless post. 
maybe the Moabs sound so great at the expense of looking so...
well, aesthetics are subjective, somewhat.
Take a look at the Wilson Sabrinas... if you can possibly get a listen, you’ll most likely keep them.
The Tekton users group on Facebook is pretty active. You might find some to hear that way. I tried that and it almost worked. But then I realized, if the speakers are as good as they're supposed to be then I will be listening more to the other guys electronics and room than the speakers. In the end that turned out to be the case. Moabs definitely let you hear exactly what you have, for better or for worse. Lots of speakers editorialize, and this is great for those who haven't put together some really carefully selected components. If you have though, if you actually like the gear you have now, wow will you ever be in love with Moabs! You will hear what you have like never before!

millercarbon replied- “How does one manage to get so deep into so many shallow minds?
I would tell you- but you’d never understand.”

Seriously you’ve oversold yourself on yourself.