moving from house to an apartment.. goodbye 802D's

My beloved B&W 802D's with their down firing bass ports would probably drive the neighbors crazy.
I am considering moving to a pair of Revel Performa 126Be bookshelf speakers and using a Velodyne DD-15 raised off the floor.  Anybody have any experience with both the 802D's and the Revel Performa 126Be speakers?
lovepianos
Thanks guys for your input.  Cheered me right up!
Would hate to part with my 802D's!!
Regardless of sound traveling into your neighbors' space, will the 802d work well in their new room?  I'd try them in the apartment before moving on the anything else.  Neighbors can be funny.  For some, no matter what you do, it's way too loud and for others you could end up complaining about their noise levels.  Best of luck.
Keep the 802’s, if they become too loud for neighbors I would consider high efficiency speakers as alternative. Also, I would not move into apartment on 2nd or 3rd floor. You’re more likely to cause ‘rumble’ through suspended floors :-)
Just listen at low to moderate volumes will be fine. Low volumes at night. Even if it's a bookshelf speaker, your neighbour will come knocking on your front door if you like your music loud.
You can de couple speakers and subwoofers for apartment living but it is not the floor vibrations that will end your listening but the fact that most tenants will not put up with any music above a back ground level at all.