Am I crazy? Definitely!

Hi All, my system is Rega RP6 with Exact cart> McIntosh MA5200> Sonus Faber Auditor M / Tannoy Precision 6.2LE / B&W Cdm7Se and REL Strata III. I have a Denon 3910 mainly for listening to SACDs from time to time. Have upgraded power cables and XLO and Van Den Hull ICs. 
2 questions. Firstly, I am thinking of buying some Klipsch Heresy gen 1. All original. This would be for cranking all my Rock vinyl as none of the other speakers are really great at rock.  
Secondly, I am thinking why don’t I just sell my speakers and get something that can do everything ( mainly listen to jazz, blues, prog, rock) and instead of rotating speakers in and out ( which I really enjoy) I can just be lazy and go with one set.  Maybe Focal Kanta? Or something like that. About 10k hopefully used. 
I’m quite attached to the RP6 and the Mc ( for now) so not interested in applying my upgraditis in this area. 
Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas on both of these points. 
Thanks. 

astorey
Hi my room is 12x18 x 9 high. Acoustically treated. 
Moabs or Cornwallis would do the trick I’m sure, just not sure I can get rid of these speakers I love that seem to have great synergy in the system. 
Thanks for feedback. 
Two ways to read that. Not sure you want to part with, or not sure anyone will buy them? Once you hear Moabs that will be the end of your love affair with SF. Once you realize how much speaker you just bought for so little you won't care if you have to give the SF away. But probably you will be able to find someone to give you something for them.  

If you want one speaker that will do it you will need an efficient large full range vintage speaker made by an american company prior to 1981 and i would select one of the big five american brands at that time.