moving from house to an apartment.. goodbye 802D's

My beloved B&W 802D's with their down firing bass ports would probably drive the neighbors crazy.
I am considering moving to a pair of Revel Performa 126Be bookshelf speakers and using a Velodyne DD-15 raised off the floor.  Anybody have any experience with both the 802D's and the Revel Performa 126Be speakers?
lovepianos
I'm not sure you have to get rid of them.  In any case you should decouple speakers from the floor with vibrapods or something similar.  

Good luck with your new neighbors. Hopefully you already listen to your system at moderate to low volume. Headphones may be a useful addition for those times you really want to kick it out.
Keep the B&Ws’
  don’t get rid of them.
place the speakers on large stone or concrete pads as sold at Home Depot, or Lowe’s, menards, etc etc.  in the garden section, old apartment neighbor did this under recommendation from his Dad.   They were about 3 inches thick I think (memory poor) plus a 2-3 inch cut semi soft rubber pads cut exactly as stone squares.

There is always a way,........don’t give up......

Yes listen to everyone else. Keep the speakers. The sub will be far worse. The true 20z wave the sub puts out will go straight through the floor.