Say a fella wants to build an SET monoblock based on the 300B..

Could you point him in the right direction or where to start. I see a kit on ebay but not sure if that's legit or not. I don't own the speakers yet and plan on building my own that would pair up well with the amp. Any help appreciated.  
Does it have to be mono blocks? If not, the Elekit is fantastic. Especially with the Lundahl transformers. 
clio09,
The 4.1 DAC and Mentor preamp are gorgeous pieces that are truly drool worthy. If they were not out of my range, I would own both!
@roxy54,
What speakers were/are you using with the  Audio Note kit 330b SET?
Based on your earlier comments regarding your happy experience you obviously have a very compatible match.
Charles 
The Bottlehead Kaiju 300B amplifier was mentioned by another member. If you want to get into DIY tubes, the Bottlehead kits are a great way to go. The instructions are fabulously easy to understand and follow, and help is always available via a superb online forum. Most importantly, what you end up with is a high quality amp with excellent sonic performance. You get point-to-point wiring in the signal path, and the component quality is excellent. The Kaiju is a great 8 watt stereo amp that can be monoblocked into 16 watts per channel. I am currently running my Kaiju in stereo but hope to ultimately purchase another Kaiju kit to run as monoblocks.  I have also fallen in love with the DIY process. Building your own amps is great fun, and nothing beats listening to gear that you have built yourself. I can heartily recommend the Bottlehead kits in general, and the Kaiju 300B kit in particular.
@scotttube,
The Bottlehead Kaiju offers the choice for either AC or DC filament heating.
Which way did you decide to go?
What speakers are you driving with you Kaiju? I have no doubt that Paul Joppa has produced a very good 300b amplifier kit.
Charles