Say a fella wants to build an SET monoblock based on the 300B..

Could you point him in the right direction or where to start. I see a kit on ebay but not sure if that's legit or not. I don't own the speakers yet and plan on building my own that would pair up well with the amp. Any help appreciated.  
I didn't know the additional charge to build the Audio Note kit amplifier is only 10%. That's seems to me a very reasonable deal unless someone wants the satisfaction/challenge of doing the assembly themselves. 
Charles 
It is reasonable Charles, and if you look at their site, you'll see the beautiful job that Pete does. Besides that, the average guy doesn't have testing equipment. Also, if you want to use certain capacitors or resistors etc, they will accommodate that.
Also critical when planning for a low power amplifier is to know in advance what speakers you will want to drive with them.  It goes without saying that speaker efficiency and speaker impedance are of prime importance.
@roxy54,
Yes, the built quality looks excellent. That is why I was surprised the upcharge for this level of professional work is so modest.

@lewm, 
Absolutely right,  but I just assume that someone considering a low power SET would be aware of this proper speaker necessity. I sure could be wrong.
Charles 
I have built the Audio Note Kits DAC 4.1x and will be building the L5 Mentor preamp soon. These are top quality kits with good instructions and support. When I finished my DAC, even though the measurements were within the ranges specified, and it played flawlessly, I still sent the DAC to Peter Fulton to verify my work. I believe Peter is retired and I think he builds these kits more for the enjoyment than the money. Also, having done a lot of the builds he is probably very efficient which saves the customer time and money. In my shop, it would would cost significantly more than AN Kits mark up. It took me 8 hours to build the DAC, at our rates that is $1000, about 30% of the cost of the kit. So yeah, Audio Note Kits is offering a really good deal for the pre-built versions of the kits. It's almost a no brainer.