About the importance of the room vs the electronics

https://positive-feedback.com/audio-discourse/acoustics-and-critical-listening/
Acoustics and Critical Listening.

As @ erik_squires and others have often mentioned ;  the room is often forgotten  . We  put too much amphasis
on electronics.
128x128maxwave
Maxwave, I’m sitting here now calibrating new speakers looking at graphs of exactly what the room is doing. I’m gonna die laughing:-)))
You are looking at graphs not about what your room is doing because you dont use your ears to analyse the frontwaves crossing the room , but you use a mic to analyse only a selection of the tested frequencies response of your speakers in the room...Then you cannot know what the room is doing really to your ears...You adapt your ears to your electronic equalizer and say to your own ears," listen now it is better".... And you believe him yourself because your graphs said so...But the room could do way better if your ears would have open directly to the wavefronts instead of a tested frequency... But no way for you, because for you, science is a manual with a costly product not a real acoustic experiment....

A first frontwave is not a tested frequency or a bunch of tested frequencies, it is a finely timing set of complex musical events in the room for your ears, not for a microphone coupled to a computer...

You can improve an already very good room with electronic Eq., this is true yes, BUT NEVER transform a bad room in a good room, and most room are bad anyway, unbeknownst to the listener, but the real problem of electronic equalization is that all is fine tuned ONLY for an extraordinarily precise location in millimeter and ANY change in the room put your selection of frequencies off the chart you have already choosen WITH YOUR EYES convincing your ears that it is the best choice and it is not true at all...

Try at no cost a mechanical equalizer with none of these negative defects... And learn how to train your ears in real experiments tuning the speakers/room for your specific ears...Or stay voluntarily deaf, your eyes looking at chart and you ears closed....And call that "science" like boy scout call science their little pre-choosen chemistry box selected experimental sets...

A mechanical equalizer cost nothing, what is the price of a good electronical equalizer?

And you dare to call audiophile like me gullible?

I am gonna laugh till i die....

Some remarks here :
https://www.roomeqwizard.com/help/help_en-GB/html/iseqtheanswer.html
Post removed 
The first "logical" intuition so to speak is : this map is not the reality...

The last " logical" intution is : but the reality is not another map either..

Anyway the reality and the map interact and it is more akin to "sex" than to logic...

Translation for some:

The electronic equalizer is not the room and even not a true representation of the room..

My mechanical equalizer did not reflect only an arbitrary  "taste" like your prefered settings choices because he fill also the room itself and modify it , it is a map which is also at the same time part of the real territory, my specific EARS included...

At the end the only important thing, is it not how do we use our "faulty" ears?

«Logic is to sex at best a mute witness, what a chemical formula is to water "wetness"»- Groucho Marx chemist

@ebm
Your room is not .....what ?

Racks , Pucks, Cones , Granit slabs under speakers, cables holders,
Synergistic Black Box , HFT , the coming Vibratron .They do make a difference. Are they ´´ Room treatment ´´ . They are not ´´ Electronics ´´ . Often called ´´Tweaks ´´ Are they in a particular
category ?