One Cord To Rule Them All

I'm seeking advice for a power cord to go from the wall outlet to my PSA P10 power regenerator. It needs to be 1.5M / 5 ft. and have the ability to pass 600 watts for many hours per day. My current PC is a Pangea AC-9, and my budget is about $200 to $300. The candidates I have so far are: Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll, Audio Envy Ocean 3, or a PS Audio AC10 (used for about $300). Any thoughts? ... Thanks
koestner
Yes, for interconnects and speaker cables, but I believe solid core wire is not recommended for power cables due to the higher potential for breakage due to repeated bending.  There have been a couple of folks who have discussed that, in their opinion, Romex would actually sound pretty good as a power cord but is not recommended because of the safety issue.  I have never tried it.
Here is my thoughts. I went from a Shunyata Research Anaconda Alpha Cable to a Pangea AC-9 and then to a Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll. The Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll is a 7awg cable as appose to a 9awg. I found out from my system that these cables are better than the stock cables and of course adds a better look to your system. IMO don’t break the bank on power cables. The price difference between the 3 doesn’t outweigh the difference you will hear. Don’t be fooled. I feel the cable you already have, is plenty and will continue to do the job. This is just my opinion and my experience of owning these 3 different cables plus others not needed to be mentioned. I hope this helps. 
Yes, it helps. I don’t want to spend $300 just to feel better without it sounding better.
mitch2
... solid core wire is not recommended for power cables due to the higher potential for breakage due to repeated bending ...
Exactly. That's why you find any UL-listed solid core power cords.