Amperex "Bugle Boy" tube compatibility

I need to replace a vacuum tube in a pre-amp section of the integrated amplifier as the previous tube Beijing 6N11 went bad. The Amperex "Bugle Boy" ECC83/12AX7 tube has the same pin layout as Beijing 6N11 tube. According to description on Amazon the Beijing 6N11 may be used instead of ECC88, E88CC, 6922, 6DJ8, 6922 and 7308. Would it be okay to use Amperex "Bugle Boy" as a substitute to Beijing 6N11 tube?

esputnix
From your description,  No.  The E88CC, 6DJ8 family of tubes are 6 volt tubes and the 12AX7 are 12 volt.  It shouldn't be hard  to find tubes of the E88CC, 6DJ8 family.
Actually you can run a 12AX7 with a 6V filament supply. In this case it would only require some re-wiring of the tube socket. But that’s the least of the reasons why not to do it.
@lewm 

Actually you can run a 12AX7 with a 6V filament supply. In this case it would only require some re-wiring of the tube socket. But that’s the least of the reasons why not to do it.
This post is irresponsible. If someone reads the first sentence, and omits to read the second, they could potantially damage their amplifier.

Given that you yourself often fail to read posts properly I do not understand why you would not be more mindful of the ramifications or consequences of your posts.

So I am to believe  that all text books / instruction manuals/ etc... are written in one sentence.   Dover do you know the real differences  between the 2 tubes.  Also did  you know the differences  between say 6922 vs 6dj8.  If you are so concerned about the OP maybe you should inform him of the real differences  between the tubes mentioned.

I also think if the OP is going to open up the amp and pull out the soldering  gun he might have do  his homework.  This would include knowing voltage and current of the filament.  The b+ and current of the tube.  The gain and impedance of the tube. A hook up diagram etc...

Enjoy the ride
Tom