SLP-05 and MC-275

Hi, everyone!
I need some advice!
I have Cary Audio SLP-05 preamp and Macintosh MC-275 amp. I like how it’s sounds with my B&W 805d3 speakers.
But...
Maybe if I change MC-275 to Cary Audio CAD-120S mk ii, I’ll get better sound? It will be better synergy between preamp and amp?I don’t have possibility to compare both amps. 
billybones
billy,

Maybe it will sound better...and maybe it won't. Maybe an upgrade to your speakers will improve the sound. Who knows, until you do it. Sound is very subjective, and if you are happy with your current setup my advice is to relax and enjoy it. I don't see a glaring weakness in your Cary/Mac combo.
i have heard that MAC amp on a few occasions and never liked what I heard.  
I do have the Cary SLP 05 and love the sound driving my Parasound a21+ solid state amp with Harbeth speakers.  the combo does it all, tube warmth yet excellent transparency, dynamics, big 3d sound stage, high end refinement and you never run out of power.  
never heard the Cary but i see them used fairly regularily.  
another amp i can recommend over the Mac is the Rogue Audio Stereo 100 KT120 based.  Super clear, powerful and dynamic.  
Aslo consider the Benchmark AHB2 or possibly dual mono AHB2s.  well regarded sound quality.