Interconnects under floor?

I’ve moved house and now I have an issue that I’m sure isn’t uncommon: in order to have my rack out of firing range of (one of) my speakers, I need to move it to a location in the room that doesn’t allow for me to run interconnects discretely. I’m currently running 12’ balanced ICs to monoblocks that are near the speakers and those are connected with shorter speaker cables. From all I’ve read, longer IC and shorter speaker cables is great but to move my rack to a hood location I’d have to get even longer ICs and run them across the living room and across a major walkway. I thought about running up a wall and across and back down, concealing the cables with some sort of conduit that matches the wall colors, but... has anyone ever run cables in to the wall, under the house through conduit from rack to amps? Is that ridiculous? I’d obviously try to run them nowhere near other electrical wiring.
au_lait
I have my gear in my loft and the speakers in the living room below. I pulled up the carpet used a router and made a channel across the plywood floor. I ran speaker wire under the carpet, down the wall and behind the drywall. 45’ of Audioquest type 4 speaker wire for each channel, not the most expensive cable but the sound is great.
@lancelock Good plan! I'd do something similar if I wasn't on 100 year old hardwood floors.