compliance

I noticed something quite interesting as I acquired more collections of tonearm and carts 

talking about medium compliance first. at tracking force 1.75 to 2.0 carts line contacts  easily tracks and do any condition vinyl without igd. slightly less detailed. 

high compliance 1.25g  to 1.5g line contact gets picky with the quality of vinyl. but when it's great vinyl condition it's great. or it will distort or sometimes mistrack. Epa100 tonearm. 

what do you think. or did I miss something in the high compliance? 
anthonya
I did my own work so... almost done. just rewiring left.

ultra smooth and stable now. we will see.

also doing some maintenance on fr 24. anti skate is being installed. it's also a pretty decent for high compliance carts so I read.

once all done I'll check those carts again.

@chakster @rauliruegas got it to work great now at 1.25 g high compliance carts now Epa100 successfully repaired.
both of you right.. it's better detailed. 

Thank you much. 

Nice, my advice is to upgrade your cartridge with something like AT-ML170, Grace LEVEL II, Victor X1II, Stanton SC-100 WOS, Pickering XSV/5000 .... They are all much better than your technics cartridge. 
Yep, any of those super rare and very expensive cartridges (compared to modern equivalents) would be a fine choice, assuming it hasn't died a partial death while sitting in a box under unknown storage conditions for 30 or more years since manufacture.  Sorry, Chak. I am a pessimist or a realist.  I don't know which.
Keep your horror stories for yourself @lewm if you don’t owm any of those. And BTW the OP cartridge is Technics MM from the 70’s (notorious for softened suspension).

It’s been discussed million times, if you want to try some of the best MM (in perfect condition) from my museum I will be happy to help, you must get rid of this phobia, seriously.

If you travel to Japan you should know it’s a different world when it comes to condition of the rare stuff, even rare records from the 70’s in Japan are like new while in the USA they are VG- with cut corner or saw cut or drill hole in the sleeve. It’s a cultural thing! I would’t buy used cartridge from USA to be honest (and some of them are indeed impossible to find in USA). But I have huge collection of mint cartridges from Japan (those audiophiles know how to handle them), we are talking about Japanese cartridges mostly, but even American Stanton or Pickering are still mint or nos/unused if they are from Japanese collector/audiophile. They are crazy about condition like no other nation (imo) amd I’m excited about it. Better have some Japanese connection to get an access to real gems.