I Have Airborne Feedback And Never Realized It...Till Now

While my ZYX Airy is out for a rebuild, I hooked up my CAL cd player/transport and started playing CD`s that I had recorded from vinyl using a Tascam 900.
When I do the recording, nothing is on but the TT setup and the recorder. Room is dead silent. No speakers

I`ve  been listening to a disc or two over the last few nights.

Last night, I was listening to a CD I made of Lindsey Stirling`s 'Shatter Me' LP
I was hearing so many odd/different sounds that I never picked up on before using the TT.

For example, I heard growling sounds (seriously) back ground noises and other THINGS that all were hidden when I was playing the TT.
This LP is Bass Heavy! Lots of energy in the air. With 3 15" subs I know that.

My TT is pretty much isolated IMO
I use a Rega wall mount bracket that is bolted to my equipment rack not the wall.
I have the TT sitting on a SRM isolation platform that sits on the Rega bracket
Concrete slab floor.

No doubt the cartridge is picking up on all energy that and resubmitting it.

This won`t be an easy fix I`m afraid..  :(

scm
It is folly to spend a lot of money on any platform (many of them do not work) for such an inexpensive turntable. Buy a Sota Sapphire instead and all your problems will disappear. 
I do not think that any platform/turntable can make physics laws to disappear.

If as I guess most of us do not play TT and also have 3x15" subwoofers and are able to play far below 20 Hz..
That is little of a precondition here.. what I am talking about..

The goal in matching a specific cartridge and arm is to achieve a resonance in the 10 to 14Hz range. Some feel that limiting this range even further, to 9 to 11Hz, is beneficial in reducing the effects of resonance.

The following formula for calculating the resonant frequency of an arm/cartridge:

Resonant Frequency = 159/((M + CW + FW) * C).

http://www.mh-audio.nl/Calculators/RF.html
I`m going to try and isolate the TT somehow, using acoustic foam of some sort.
Not going to ditch the table for another one that`s for sure, sorry.

As always, you guy`s come through with pretty good even great advice. 

Audio-Technica designed pneumatic insulators (AT-616) long time ago and this is still the best solution for turntables under 60kg weight. 
Here is a far less expensive, not to mention easier way. Take some rubber grommets and use however many between the wall and the turntable shelf/mount. Upon tightening the screws/bolts (what have you) to the wall, the grommets will compress and provide the needed absorption, and or vibration dampening. Rubber washers would work as well....