One Cord To Rule Them All

I'm seeking advice for a power cord to go from the wall outlet to my PSA P10 power regenerator. It needs to be 1.5M / 5 ft. and have the ability to pass 600 watts for many hours per day. My current PC is a Pangea AC-9, and my budget is about $200 to $300. The candidates I have so far are: Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll, Audio Envy Ocean 3, or a PS Audio AC10 (used for about $300). Any thoughts? ... Thanks
koestner
@koestner 

There you go! I forget to mention the 45 days trial. I have invested over $5K in AE cords and yet to return a single cord.
@clearthinker,

You seem to have some sense.  Do not try and argue with the $1000/power cable crowd.  You will never win.

I just use 20 cents/ft  Romex wire and it works perfect :-)
Thanks cakyol.

You are surely right!  Save that I've got a lot of sense  :-)

You've probably read my posts elsewhere about the juice coming from the power station via the sub-station and your house wiring.  Unless it contains active filtering circuitry, the last 5 foot of wire cannot change the juice that has travelled 100 miles on someone else's wires.

That PROVES I am right on this.  It's just simple logic.

Oh.... that’s so cute. You two should get a room. And some “Romex” wire
+ 1 on Cullen Cable. The only downside is their product rarely shows up on the used market and there is probably a 3+ week wait if you order something directly from them. I have no experience with Pangea products; but, a friend of mine who works in the audio business was impressed with them based on their price points (most will tell you the same about Cullen Cable).

Based on your budget and browsing the current Audiogon listings, there appear to be intriguing options from: Silnote, Audience, Morrow Audio, Audio Art, Nordost, Synergistic Labs & Acoustic Zen.

Good luck in your search!