Best Sounding USB Cables?

Due to a system upgrade, I need to go to a longer USB cable than the 0.7m Phasure Lush^2 that I'm using. Before I order another longer Lush, are there any other USB cables $500 or less I should consider?
greg7
I'm using a Wireworld silver starlight.  Retails in your price range.  And there's a 5m online for a good price.  I don't use mine a bunch, but in the rare event I need to connect my Mac to DAC, I'm always impressed by the connection. 
You don't need to spend tons of money on USB cables for audio. The digital signal doesn't know whether or not it's been fed through a cheap cable or an expensive one. Ideas about "lowest possible inductance, capacitance, or impedance" are simply nonsense.

Want a perfect USB cable? So long as the power and data lines are properly segregated in the construction of the cable. That's it! 

All you need is....

TRIPP LITE Usb 2.0 Hi-Speed a/B Cable With Ferrite Chokes (M/M) 3-Ft.
https://ifi-audio.com/products/isilencer3-0/

These two products together will ensure a clean signal.
@mastering92

Within a cable there is no such thing as a "digital signal."  There is only an analog signal attempting to be a sequence of perfect square waves. So everything matters. 

Like so many others here, I have heard considerable differences among USB cables though I do not use the the power line at all.