I Have Airborne Feedback And Never Realized It...Till Now

While my ZYX Airy is out for a rebuild, I hooked up my CAL cd player/transport and started playing CD`s that I had recorded from vinyl using a Tascam 900.
When I do the recording, nothing is on but the TT setup and the recorder. Room is dead silent. No speakers

I`ve  been listening to a disc or two over the last few nights.

Last night, I was listening to a CD I made of Lindsey Stirling`s 'Shatter Me' LP
I was hearing so many odd/different sounds that I never picked up on before using the TT.

For example, I heard growling sounds (seriously) back ground noises and other THINGS that all were hidden when I was playing the TT.
This LP is Bass Heavy! Lots of energy in the air. With 3 15" subs I know that.

My TT is pretty much isolated IMO
I use a Rega wall mount bracket that is bolted to my equipment rack not the wall.
I have the TT sitting on a SRM isolation platform that sits on the Rega bracket
Concrete slab floor.

No doubt the cartridge is picking up on all energy that and resubmitting it.

This won`t be an easy fix I`m afraid..  :(

scm
chakster...
I have some room treatments. I have four..4" thick 2'x4' panels and two 2" thick 2'x4' panels that I use at the first reflection points.
I have a carpet that`s 8' x 10' on the tile floor.
I could probably use more treatment.
Good, normally you need much more and not only at first reflection points, probably you need some serious bass traps. 
mapman..." He can stamp on my concrete all he wants and nothing will happen.  Guarandamteed.  "

TRUTH
chakster..
I`m contemplating adding 2 more subs which, in theory, should eliminate the need for a lot of bass traps scattered about 

I kinda envy the headphone crowd on certain levels and have never thought about that before until now  
The clarity and detail they must hear in a nice setup with really nice headphones must be pretty amazing.
No room resonance, no outside interference at all, none of that.