EQ / Dsp... Who’s using them?

I’ve just recently started playing with dsp and eq’s and am curious as to what eq’s and or dsp programs you guys are using.  I’ve got Sonarworks, which I like but it ties me to my laptop as the source which I’m not trying to do so I’m not using it.

I wanted a Loki mini + but have been waiting for 2 months so went and bought a dbx 15 band eq. I’m liking the eq so much that I’m wondering if there is something better out there for a reasonable amount (manley’s massive passive looks awesome but is waaay out of my price range).

And last, is anyone out there using any dspeaker antimode products and if so, how are you using it, how do you like it and have you compared it to anything else?

Thanks!
128x128b_limo
Get back to the Loki...I've been using all sorts of EQs, parametric, graphic, etc., for decades in pro and home systems, and the (original version) Loki is the most transparent and noise free gizmo I've every used. It's not used much, but in the line from my preamp to amp you simply don't hear it until you need it.
@ b_limo
is anyone out there using any dspeaker antimode products
2 channel room with distributed bass and room treatments including
diffraction panels. Using an early dspeaker 8033 took
things that extra step.
Very simple but effective.

Hi!

I use miniDSP for my surround and center channels.  In the past I have also used the DSP capabilities built into Roon to help match the L and R speakers due to an uneven room placement.

miniDSP works great, but it's not working alone.  I can get things done in large part due to the amount of room acoustic treatments in the room.