I Have Airborne Feedback And Never Realized It...Till Now

While my ZYX Airy is out for a rebuild, I hooked up my CAL cd player/transport and started playing CD`s that I had recorded from vinyl using a Tascam 900.
When I do the recording, nothing is on but the TT setup and the recorder. Room is dead silent. No speakers

I`ve  been listening to a disc or two over the last few nights.

Last night, I was listening to a CD I made of Lindsey Stirling`s 'Shatter Me' LP
I was hearing so many odd/different sounds that I never picked up on before using the TT.

For example, I heard growling sounds (seriously) back ground noises and other THINGS that all were hidden when I was playing the TT.
This LP is Bass Heavy! Lots of energy in the air. With 3 15" subs I know that.

My TT is pretty much isolated IMO
I use a Rega wall mount bracket that is bolted to my equipment rack not the wall.
I have the TT sitting on a SRM isolation platform that sits on the Rega bracket
Concrete slab floor.

No doubt the cartridge is picking up on all energy that and resubmitting it.

This won`t be an easy fix I`m afraid..  :(

scm
"Bolted to your equipment rack"....full stop...
Your biggest issue is right there IMO.... its doing nothing there....might as well be sitting directly on the rack or the floor for that matter ... 
The rack is very stable and there`s less vibration on it than being bolted to a large vibrating wall.

In my previous home my components sat on two shelves fitted into a 5' wide alcove along a side wall in the listening room.  I happened to have placed the turntable at the far right end of the upper shelf.

One day I happened to lean over the turntable while a CD was playing with some reasonable bass content.  With my head in that corner of the alcove I was surprised by the bass loading.  So I thought, that can't be good for the cartridge/stylus to be playing in that location.  After I moved the table away from the corner to where the arc traced by the tonearm was near the mid-point of the shelf playback became cleaner and with increased definition.  

That was an acoustic loading problem.
I remember back when I used to record my lp`s to cassette, I could very  loudly talk right at the cartridge while recording and I could hear my voice on the tape afterwards.
That's what is happening here I`m pretty sure.
It's not mechanical IMO

So you're sure the one rules out the other. Interesting.

If you have concrete floors at foundation level you are good to go there.

Turntable just needs a solid foundation on top of that. and that should cover it.

For example my table (Linn Axis...pretty robust on its own) sits on a low solid oak wooden table on top of concrete foundation with thin dense carpet and padding. Rock solid! Nothing picked up from speakers or sub between which it sits. First time ever I’ve achieved that! Never had the solid concrete foundation to work with prior.