HiFi tube equipment repair technician in the Seattle area

Looking for a lead for a knowledgeable and reliable repair technician specializing in HiFi tube equipment in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle area.  I would prefer someone you've personally dealt with and/or someone highly regarded instead of someone's cousin who you've heard of from a third party.  I have some vintage and current equipment that need some TLC.  Appreciate all responses in advance.
128x128bananaslug
Jim, you are right regarding Randy Vikan, he's done some work for me on McIntosh, and also on Primare, though that wasn't tube gear.
Personally, I don’t know anyone fitted for this job, but you could try some professional career platforms. We usually have there a connection forum, where you could get in touch with other fellow users. I was actually thinking about changing my career path towards something on the technical side, like an engineer. I didn’t know where to start, so I was searching for some vocational guide and found this platform https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/how-to-become/appliance-repair-technician/. Al the information there is super useful and I am now on the right path of achieving my goal.