For all you Vinyl lovers!

128x128yogiboy
@mrpgray

Only your 2nd post, cool - I agree 100%.  Intense listening to high-end music reproduction is not a hobby many share.  I've had very few friends that are really into it.  For me it's a thrilling experience I usually enjoy alone.  That's fine.  When uninterested friends visit, my system volume gets low and it becomes background music.  That's life these days.

Yep, I’m new around here, but I like what I see. Thanks for the confirming words. I really do sometimes wish I could enlist more people to share with at home.  People are just won’t slow down. If they only knew: vinyl is medicine for what ails ‘ya. 
Not impressed, His horns violate some important rules in woodworking and will eventually fall apart from internal stress. His turntable is absolutely nothing special. He is more about marketing to wealthy hipster New Yorkers than anything else. 
mijostyn
His turntable is absolutely nothing special.
That's interesting. What pickup arms have you heard with the turntable? What was the phono cartridge?
Watch Steve Guttenberg at OMA 

Let people do what they want, you don't have to buy it, they are doing it with passion.