One Cord To Rule Them All

I'm seeking advice for a power cord to go from the wall outlet to my PSA P10 power regenerator. It needs to be 1.5M / 5 ft. and have the ability to pass 600 watts for many hours per day. My current PC is a Pangea AC-9, and my budget is about $200 to $300. The candidates I have so far are: Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll, Audio Envy Ocean 3, or a PS Audio AC10 (used for about $300). Any thoughts? ... Thanks
koestner
As above, the Nordost Blue Heaven,  is a good PC at its price-point.

Happy Listening!
A used kimber pk10 gold would be a very good choice or about the amount of money that you want to spend.
I would talk to Cap over at Audio Envy, ask him to make you a Mega Power Cord. It can deliver 20 amps of continuous power. I think they're about $300. The performance upgrade of using this in my PS Audio Power Plant was a bigger improvement than the initial Power Plant; I couldn't tell you why.
I have two PowerPlants. One is a P20 and I have that fed by a AQ Tornado HC cable I got at a discount running from a Shunyata wall outlet fed by a 20 amp line direct from the breaker box. I also have a P12 which is fed by a Shunyata Venom V2 HC cord to a PS8 which is then connected via a Shunyata Delta NR to the wall another Shunyata outlet as above. The reason I don’t have an even more robust cable on the P12 is because the receptacles on the P12 are close together and I the plug would partially block an adjacent receptacle. I could also use a Shunyata Delta EF cable there. 
As mentioned above a used a Kimber PK10 Gold is a very good cable. Used to use them on my amp going directly to the wall and my PSA P5. Later went to WyWires Silver Juice II HC (High Current) on my P5 and it was an improvement with lower noise floor. WyWires Platinum HC on amps. The Kimber is really good, a little softer presentation if you want to mellow your system a little. Pretty sure the Kimber is not shielded so keep clear of other cables. Very flexible cable too. Later version have black Techflex jacket and look nicer than the earlier green jacket.