One Cord To Rule Them All

I'm seeking advice for a power cord to go from the wall outlet to my PSA P10 power regenerator. It needs to be 1.5M / 5 ft. and have the ability to pass 600 watts for many hours per day. My current PC is a Pangea AC-9, and my budget is about $200 to $300. The candidates I have so far are: Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll, Audio Envy Ocean 3, or a PS Audio AC10 (used for about $300). Any thoughts? ... Thanks
koestner
+1 on VH Audio but I also agree there seems little point putting a better power cable on a regenrator. What comes in is not what goes out regardless of the cable used.
"Watts are Voltage x Current and about 600 watts are passing through the power cord while my system is running."

Huh? The only thing passing thru the power cable is current. Wattage or voltage  do not "flow." That's something pounded in your head in electronics 101. 

The newer Pangea  AC9 sig,mk2  uses Cardas #1 grade -0 Crystal Copper and is a beefy awg7, for preamp,dac the sig,mk2 awg14
@koestner 

I have an Audio Envy M3 power cord on my amp and it is so much better than the $1,000 pc it replaced. I will buy more AE wire later after a few other changes. Very good value for money.
I experimented a little with power cords for PS Audio Premier regenerator.
In descending order: older Purist Audio Dominus Ferox - best. Unfortunately I need it for the power amp. Then Purist Audio Aquila, Wywires Silver Digital, Custom Power Cord Company Top Gun, PS Audio don’t remember the model, something old and inexpensive, and finally $15 14 gauge shielded cord bought on ebay. So I have Purist Aquila on the Premier. The Wywires gave a little clearer sound but soundstage collapsed by comparison. Aquila is 12 gauge cord designed for digital equipment but it works quite well there.
Yes, power cord on PS Audio regenerators matters a lot. It is not only about passing the current, shielding is very important too. The cleaner the current entering the regenerator the less work for the regenerator, I guess, and the better the outcome. Some people put various conditioners in front of regenerators with good results, but I am not there yet. Some even plug one regenerator into another.
$300 will buy something that should be OK but I would spend more. You would have to try a few cords.