One Cord To Rule Them All

I'm seeking advice for a power cord to go from the wall outlet to my PSA P10 power regenerator. It needs to be 1.5M / 5 ft. and have the ability to pass 600 watts for many hours per day. My current PC is a Pangea AC-9, and my budget is about $200 to $300. The candidates I have so far are: Pangea AC-9 SE Mk ll, Audio Envy Ocean 3, or a PS Audio AC10 (used for about $300). Any thoughts? ... Thanks
koestner
@koestner 

I highly recommend VH Audio Flavor4 cord for $335 / delivered. I doubt you can do any better than this cord in your price range. 
https://www.vhaudio.com/flavor4.html
Help out someone who has never owned a power regenerator.  After reading what tablejockey wrote, it makes me wonder that as long as the power cord can deliver enough electricity to the regenerator, what does it matter what power cord you use?  I only ask because as PSAudio states, the unit "regenerates new, pure, safe, and unrestricted AC power".  So as long as the unit isn't being starved, then, within reason, what does it matter what happens before the electricity reaches the unit prior to being regenerated?
Paul says it WILL improve his PowerPlants on both ends. Look at the PS Audio Forums and you will probably want a Belden BAV 10 guage.
$170
https://www.iconoclastcable.com/bav/index.htm
Jetter, I felt the same way, but PS Audio even says a better power cable will sound better?? So my quest for a better cable has started. I also just discovered that Audio Envy has a Mega 3 Power Cable that uses more conductor material for higher current applications. A 5 foot cord is $306, so still within my budget (if I can ignore the $6). Has anyone got an opinion on this Mega cord?
What does it matter? That is the 64 thousand dollar question.

Let me ask you this, what does it matter which diode is used? The diode comes before the power supply filter caps. All the power used comes from the caps. So what does it matter what diodes are used?

It matters, a lot! But why? Because nothing ever is perfect. Obviously. So no matter how good a conditioner, regenerator, or power supply, until and unless it is perfect then it will always matter what is done upstream.

I have used things all the way out at my utility meter, and heard just as much improvement as when used in the panel, where the improvement is just as much as when used directly under a component. There are a few places that matter more, but a girl has to keep some mystery about her or the guys lose interest.