Compact amplifier/CD player w/o speakers

Hi,

I am looking for a compact amplifier/CD player combination without speakers, nothing fancy, it is for background music in a large laundry room. I already have a pair of Vienna Acoustic Haydn speakers.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated,
Cheers,

f456gt
You could check out the Naim Uniti Star.  It is an all-in-one with a CD player.  Not inexpensive at $4990 but a superb unit and will match wonderfully with those Vienna Acoustics speakers.  I literally placed an order for one this morning for a customer.  

AVM has a CS2.3 and CS5.3 on the way but they won't be available till this summer.  They will be a bit more powerful and will match extremely well with Vienna Acoustics.  The CS6.3 and CS8.3 are available now but they are $12,500 and $16K respectively.  Incredible units and AVM and Vienna Acoustics are handled by the same distributor.  

If interested in Naim or AVM PM me.  I will be happy to help you with either.  
If you are willing to shop used NAD made a couple that may be around $200/used.

One was the 40 and the other/later was the 715 (forget the complete model #'s and the 40 was better).

Also used/high quality, but older, would be one of the Linn Classik units (various versions all named Classik).

I've been using Sharp SD-EX111 for 15+ years for casual listening, but I rarely see them for sale anymore.

The Sharp retailed for $500 and was closed out for $75.

I purchased 5 @ that point and still have one in use and one NIB (one crapped out after many years and I gifted the other 2).

If they are still in production Denon has a mini system CD/amp combo (maybe tuner - forget) for around $500. which competed well against the Yamaha Piano Black mini system years ago.

DeKay
Post removed