Integrityhifi TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm

Has anyone lived with this tonearm for a while?  I am curious to see what you think of the unit.  I can see the frictionless design but I don't see how it remains in alignment while playing.  It is some very impressive "out of box" thinking, which caught my interest.
128x128spatialking
I have been a dealer for this arm since the beginning . I have replaces Shchroders,VPI,SME's etc. There is no tracking error. The anti-skating numbers in my Analog Magik data is close to perfect, 
The length of the arm is irrelevant to the tracking or anything else. The important part is the sound, it sound different to what your use to. It reveals all the blackness nuance and detail I have never experience before on any arm  at any price.
IIUC, as it is a pivoting arm It does have tracking error.  It may just be that tracking error means a lot less in terms of SQ than we like to think it does.  Also some of these arms are very long, lessening the tracking error.

As for its anti-skating measurements, of course, as it has no offset anti-skating is not an issue.

With respect to the tracking error and zero offset issues compare to the VIv Lab Rigid Tonearms, though they are generally shorter.  These also violate all the accepted rules but are said to sound great.
The VIv Lab Rigid Tonearms is a very interesting design.   The concept of using a liquid for bearings goes way back in time.  Light houses used mercury to float the huge and heavy light assemblies for almost no friction.  Does anyone on this board have one?