biamping with 75 watt solid state and 18 watt tube amp.klipsch rp600m...t

trying to get some decent sound out of kliosch rp600m...biamping with 75 watt solid state and 18 watt tube
128x128dalumish
When you change powers and gains between the highs and lows you are messing with the factory balance of the speaker tailored sound if you will so the results will be mixed at best.
Charles honestly I ordered the Klipsch just for fun , then return them, I got also curious to hear what wave guide does Darko and  Steve G got me so curious. As you know I do have the Omega 3i and the Omega rs8 both very good speakers musically speaking.The answer to your question, no edginess at all on my set up, because I do use Teo game changer ic, this tame them, probably my audio research tube preamp tame them too, Iam using Plinius SA 100 , power cord is VD nite, In terms of tone and purity with the right match I would say the Klipsch are way too close , coherence the Omega are way better, single drivers at good at this, On my system they are a bit forward not on your face, I set them a bit toe out, your numbe2 statement are all true.I love this speakers effortless to listen.I will hooked them on my viva 300 b when I get Biwire Speaker Cable, I also think they were benefited from double Biwire black II Tellurium Speaker Cables.On my system they play classical at ease, any music you throw at them they do it right at least for my taste.They are keepers.
Those jumpers that came with Klipsch will not do them justice to do their best. I would strongly recommend Biwire at least.
@jayctoy,
Thank you for your reply and additional detail. It seems that the Klipsch can be an exceptionally good sounding speaker when paired with properly chosen components and cables. I suspect It will sound truly captivating and engaging matched with your  Viva 300b amplifier.
Charles