Anyone have the Answer?

I am trying to learn how to measure my ac lines to see if they need
conditioning or Regeneration. 

Now it seems to me a person would want to know how bad an issue
they have before tossing out $3-7k for a machine to fix it.

I have asked this question on several forums and so far no one has ventured an answer.

Or are we as consumers supposed to just accept an issue exists and buy the product?

chorus
What I been saying for years, the single most cost-effective power improvement is to replace the standard outlet to outlet circuit with a dedicated line. The details of wire, gauge, etc are very minor compared to this one thing.
Here's your answer. I believe a balanced power unit makes sense. I was able to obtain mine for under $1K. My system is completely black.

https://equitech.com/what-is-a-balanced-power/

Also, watch this......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITkuBgFtTjs

There was a Shunyata video where they identified and demonstrated some sort of device they had acquired that demonstrably measured line interference both before and after they used their line noise reduction equipment on a circuit. It shouldn’t be too hard to find that video on youtube.

Or give them a call and I’m sure they could point you to the video, or better, even let you talk to the equipment designer using it in the video. They are quite accommodating when you call, and should be able to direct you to the person that could answer you question

Mike
I thank everyone for making a good faith effort to respond to the question I put out. It was in the first sentence for those misguided.

There are some good thoughts and some less practical- unless
you are already in possession of the $10k Fluke instrument suggested.

I have had fairly good luck in the past reading through a myriad of
AG responses and deciding which way to go. I think anyone reading
this thread may begin to understand why I even pose the question.

If I thought the idea was all "Bunk" i wouldn't be wasting time on it.
I think it is probably valuable but I am not spending a dime until
someone shows me. Love the MO folk.

I do have two dedicated 20 amp lines. Now are those for analogue and digital or for audio and video? Heard both ways. Pls explain your position if you have one.

The straightforward solution to any audio uncertainty is to buy one
on a trial basis. Not always a practical solution however.

I tend to think that there are enough experienced people reading
this forum that if I read all the replies carefully, I will find one that
is most helpful. I thought I had a well worded question but maybe not.

Believe it or not this method of learning has been working well for me over the past 5 years. However as I mentioned this particular question seems to stump people more often than not. 

I think my next move will be to reach out to the Shunyata people
to get their take. Good suggestion-thanks! I will share what I learn.

Eric- I fear your answer must be the closest to correct which is
why no one else tries to respond.  Way over my head. 

Thanks all!!

MC-you keep rattling off garbage and most people think you are a fool. You turn a simple question into some BS propaganda that doesn’t relate to anything and you put people down in the process. We all get a good laugh out of your silly replies so don’t stop, they are also keeping the aliens from talking to us. Just like somebody mentioned to you before: have another drink because with each drink your system sounds better and better