Do you have a "Music" Friend?

I don't mean a friend who you B.S. about audio equipment with, but someone that will sit down and do some 'serious' listening with you. You and they pick an artist or specific album or two (varied genres even), and just sit and listen. Basically someone who knows when to just shut up and just listen to the music? I've had a few friends like that in the past, but not one of my current friends know how to just sit and listen for even 20 minutes. It's always background music or just one favorite  song they like. My wife for instance lasts about 1 song before bringing up something she saw at HomeGoods. Is this a lost concept or am I just not hanging out with the right people? 

128x128deadhead1000
Nope.
But one night a few years ago my entire extended family sat through 90 mins of Roger Waters In The Flesh DVD on a 90" screen and were blown away.
I sure do. One of my best friends for decades has the same bug I do. We always go to Axpona together as well. To top it off we have the same musical tastes. Makes it a lot of fun! Bourbon always finds a way to join us as well.
Not in 40+ years. When me and my friends were in our early twenties, we would spend entire evenings playing records, but by the mid 1970's I was burned out with my buddies' perennial fixation with hippie rock blues.  I'd put on Lou Reed, David Bowie or Gustav Mahler and all I'd see were grimaces.