Anyone have the Answer?

I am trying to learn how to measure my ac lines to see if they need
conditioning or Regeneration. 

Now it seems to me a person would want to know how bad an issue
they have before tossing out $3-7k for a machine to fix it.

I have asked this question on several forums and so far no one has ventured an answer.

Or are we as consumers supposed to just accept an issue exists and buy the product?

chorus
I am trying to learn how to measure my ac lines to see if they need
conditioning or Regeneration.

Now it seems to me a person would want to know how bad an issue
they have before tossing out $3-7k for a machine to fix it.

I have asked this question on several forums and so far no one has ventured an answer.

Or are we as consumers supposed to just accept an issue exists and buy the product?

Right, we as consumers are supposed to consume. Duh. By definition.

Was there some other question you had? Anything related to audio? Not that I can’t help. My knowledge base is encyclopedic. But the better the question the better the answer. You asked an unserious question. That is, one inclined more to make a point than evoke information.

Okay so we get it. You made your point. You think the whole thing is bunk. Fine. So, what’s your question?
millercarbon
Was there some other question you had? Anything related to audio? ... But the better the question the better the answer. You asked an unserious question. That is, one inclined more to make a point than evoke information.
The question seemed clear to me. It must have appeared clear to others, too, because the OP got some thoughtful answers.

Yeah well they maybe didn't think it through very well then. Using a meter merely removes the decision making one step. You still have to decide what meter, what to measure, and why? Usually the reason we measure is to get better sound. Unless of course the whole point is to sit in the sweet spot looking at your scope and printouts? 

Well then if you listen, who cares what the measurements say? The consensus of the "thoughtful answers" seems to be measure something, buy something based on the measurements, and then if it turns out bad send it back.  

How is the OP supposed to know if it turns out bad? Is he gonna measure it? Or listen to it?  

So for all the "thoughtfulness" it never seems to have occurred to anyone all they are doing is moving the decision one step down the road. Kicking the can.

Of a guy who started out from the very beginning telling us he has been can-kicking at forums across the land. 

That is the result of genuine thoughtfulness. Unless you meant I should be thoughtful not of the question but of the questioners feelings. Well, again, he came here telling us up front he'e never been satisfied with any of the answers he's gotten anywhere else. Tantamount to telling us he is just going to waste our time. So why should I be overly concerned with his feelings?

No wait actually its worse than that. What he actually said was, 

No one has even tried to answer? Seriously? Say again, bad faith question. Got the answer it deserves. Ask a good question, get a good answer. 
millercarbon
... maybe didn't think it through very well then. Using a meter merely removes the decision making one step ...
No, it offers the potential of having solid information to help inform a decision.
... if you listen, who cares what the measurements say?
Hopefully nobody while they're actually listening. Listening and measuring are two different things. 
So for all the "thoughtfulness" it never seems to have occurred to anyone all they are doing is moving the decision one step down the road. Kicking the can.
They are suggesting a step you're willing to forsake. And that's fine. It isn't clear why that's a problem for you.
Preach it Brother Carbon.. LOL You've pointed out the demon, and it seemed to need an exorcism.. Be gone. or is the A Gone..

Yup there was a lot to point out in the OPs question. So I pointed out, skip the CRAP and plug in a 300.00 usd solution... You know the grid is ok at best, no matter the measurement.. The device to measure anything of any significance, would cost more than my whole fix.. The irony..

Regards