Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Post removed 
$12500 or less...JBL S4700’s are available to me for that upper limit.  Cornwall IV’s are obviously much less.  Tannoy’s would be &8k.
How big is your room?  What is your amplification?  MBL 126s are in that price range and if your room is not to big and you have a good 4 ohm stable amp....
you have the room size and if you can live with the slightly lower bass output over the Cornwall I'd suggest the laScala's in the Klipsch line. They are much more emotional and have a more "your there" sound then the Cornwall's. the bass has more impact and tone over the Cornwall just a little less deep the mids-highs have more detail, better dispersion, etc.  new or used (used with upgrades if older then the AL5). 

Another I've used with very good results and are thin towers are Living Voice out of the UK they make some very good slim towers that are some of the most musical speakers I've ever owned. also quite efficient at 94db. Highly recommended but not see in North America much. they make speakers priced from about $6k to a million bucks. 

Auditorium Range | Reflex MTM Loudspeakers | Living Voice