Should my next purchase be from a brick and mortar?

Hello all. 
So far I've pieced my 2 channel analog system together through purchases off Audiogon and internet direct sites. Have about 3K invested in my core pieces:
Tokyo Sound PE 100 SE phono preamp
Aric Audio Unlimited original all tube pre-amp
Odyssey Audio Khartago stereo amplifier
a frankenstein system I'm well aware of but sounds great and has brought me much joy over the last 3-4 years in my bedroom setup which now run KEF LS50 Metas. New living arrangements are allowing me to build a bigger setup than what I currenty have. The LS50 Metas will be the main speakers for now but now I'll have room for subwoofers to run with them. In time I'd like to upgrade to larger speakers so something beefy enough power wise for future upgrading is a plus. Possibly room correction  with the KEF/ subwoofer setup? I've also gotten into streaming digital audio with Qobuz so usb or similiar connectivity is also wanted. And a good/great mc/mm phono input as vinyl is my primary listening source. 

All this has lead to me to an integrated amplifier. I'm wanting to budget in the 5k-7k range. Spending this kind of money (to me anyway I know this is "entry level" in this hobby) has me thinking I should establish with a brick and mortar. I'm not comfortable having an expense like this shipped and then have to ship again if there are issues. I'm in LaCrosse Wisconsin so I have close access to Minneapolis/St. Paul, Madison, Milwaukee and maybe even Chicago if it came down to it. Thoughts or suggestions appreciated!

Your question prompts a few from me:

What is it about B&M stores that seems valuable to you?

Do you want to support local businesses and the people who are nearby?

Do you value the idea of such stores being available to customers in the future (like a book shop)?

Do you have a sense that the hobby, insofar as you support the hobby, is better sustained by these stores?

These are ethical questions because they are about sustaining people or values you may care about.

Perhaps none of these matter to you, in which case your question is about the strategy which best suits your consumer choices. Those might include things like prices, selection, follow-up service, exchanges, etc. Those are questions this forum is especially well-equipped to handle.
Vinyl system is a Pioneer PLX 1000 with Ortofon Bronze. The b&m store seemed of value to me in that if I ever needed service I could take the piece to them and they can be accountable for it. Driving it in my car instead of being tossed around at UPS. I had the thought that shipping an integrated cold cause issues but as a russ assured me it's not that big of a deal. The local business support is definitely a plus buy not a driving point. It would depend on the shop and if they are, forgive me, stuffy or not if that makes sense? If it sounds selfish I'm sorry but yes one of the main reasons for asking was that if when spending that kind of coin a live a transaction is beneficial. From the replies its seems about 50/50. I'm open to any type of purchase now. 

To make it easy the one main thing I am looking for is remote volume control and preferably separate remote bass volume control for the subs. I listen to a wide variety of music and George Jones might need a bass boost while George Clinton does not. I would like to be able to do this from the listening position on the fly if possible. 

I love the Aric Audio pre it's top notch as mesch  pointed out and Klaus at Odyssey is a legend and his work shows it! Those pieces are however very geared towards a pure analog setup and will probably end up in the bedroom again. The Odyssey amp is only 3.5 years into its TWENTY YEAR warranty!
I've considered adding all the things I'm wanting through outboard DAC's and crossovers and DSPs tacked on to the aric audio but is that kind of defeating the purpose of an all tube driven preamp? School me lol. :)
Sounds like you are heading towards ownership of 2 systems, one bedroom and one in larger living room. I don't see why the Aric/Adyssey combo couldn't work for the larger room with DAC and processing gear. With likely different speakers. The LS50s with an appropriate integrated in the bedroom. Just a thought.