Ethernet cables

Hi,
Looking to upgrade my ethernet cables without breaking the bank.  Currently using WireWorld which are adequate but lack sparkle and weight.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
MP
mpomerantz
I suggest the LINKUP CAT8. It made difference on my system after install on my system. Each cable is tested and its results is sent jointly with the package.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VVFB8VX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A1EA54VWB150Z7&psc=1

It sounds great. Previously I was skeptical about ethernet cables making difference on sound.

QJA

Marcos
@cakyol,

this bits are bits argument gets easily defeated by using your ears. Even short ethernet connections are subject to RFI/EMI as well as ground level incursions that have been measurably proven to mess with digital to analogue conversion in spite of your alledged digital expertise.
The anti-folks are just cheap. Acknowledging the effect of cables (digital in particular) would set off a round of cognitive dissonance.

"To achieve scientific perfection in audio, I would have to spend more money on digital cables."  Denial avoids the problem.

It is interesting that many science based deniers admit that this or that could make a difference with a digital cable, but that "better" more expensive cables don't. Not cognitive dissonance anymore, just flawed logic and science.
I should add that by adding a ridiculously expensive ethernet cable, I was able to hear a ridiculously pleasing sq improvement. My bias is keeping me happy with upgrades!