Ethernet cables

Hi,
Looking to upgrade my ethernet cables without breaking the bank.  Currently using WireWorld which are adequate but lack sparkle and weight.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
MP
mpomerantz
If they are to spec, it will not make a difference.  Believe me, I am in the industry. Unless you are running more than about 200 ft, there will be no difference.  The signals on the cable are digital, they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with sparkle & weight.
I suggest the LINKUP CAT8. It made difference on my system after install on my system. Each cable is tested and its results is sent jointly with the package.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VVFB8VX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A1EA54VWB150Z7&psc=1

It sounds great. Previously I was skeptical about ethernet cables making difference on sound.

QJA

Marcos
@cakyol,

this bits are bits argument gets easily defeated by using your ears. Even short ethernet connections are subject to RFI/EMI as well as ground level incursions that have been measurably proven to mess with digital to analogue conversion in spite of your alledged digital expertise.
The anti-folks are just cheap. Acknowledging the effect of cables (digital in particular) would set off a round of cognitive dissonance.

"To achieve scientific perfection in audio, I would have to spend more money on digital cables."  Denial avoids the problem.

It is interesting that many science based deniers admit that this or that could make a difference with a digital cable, but that "better" more expensive cables don't. Not cognitive dissonance anymore, just flawed logic and science.