Ayre AX5 Twenty

Looking for some input on the Ayre AX5 Twenty 
iconicaudio
Here are measurements for the Ayre AX-5 Twenty. https://www.hifinews.com/content/ayre-ax-5-twenty-integrated-amplifier-lab-report

That’s plenty of power for all but a handful of speakers and preferences. Of course, it’s always best to listen in your own room/system whenever possible.

I love mine: my best piece and my final amp.
For comparison sakes here are the measurements for the earlier model:

Ayre Acoustics AX-5 integrated amplifier Measurements | Stereophile.com

Notice that it's only able to produce 220 Watts into only 1 channel rather than the 500 Watts into 2 channels that a 125 Watt stereo amp that could ideally double down and double down.  And it's becoming unstable doing so into that 1 channel driven 2 Ohm load. 
The original AX-5 was a fine amp. The Twenty version sounds even better (it’s in my top 5 ever heard) while being much more tolerant of difficult speakers. Anyone looking at the AX-5 should either get the Twenty version or plan to have an original version upgraded at the factory.
iconicaudio

Another +vote for an excellent Integrated amp, especially, on the demo/used marketplace.

Happy Listening!
I have both the Ayre AX-5 Twenty and EX-8.  The EX-8 is an outstanding system in a box and is particularly suitable when space is tight (as is the case in my cabinet in the family room).
The AX-5 Twenty shares the same qualities as the EX-8 but is more effortless and detailed without sounding etched.  I can't imagine anyone not being happy with either but space/size/cost is not a primary consideration, I'd pick the AX-5 Twenty.